our father abraham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our father abraham

your word is a lamp unto my feet

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  peculiar people forumpeculiar people forum  

Repentance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zaksmummy

Repentance Empty
PostSubject: Repentance   Repentance EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 8:03 am

The days of Awe are now over, they finished last night, the repentance part of the year has gone. It has been one crazy ride for me. God has really spoken to me about repentance and freedom. I've been through the repentance, now I'm ready for the freedom. It has amazed me how freedom comes through repentance, I didnt realise until now that this was possible.

I cant wait to see what God has in store over the next year.

Catrin xx
Back to top Go down
cyberlizard
Contributing Member
Contributing Member
cyberlizard

Repentance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repentance   Repentance EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 2:07 pm

catrin finished her fast for the 'fast' and is happy now we are being led in a whole new direction.

After much internal deliberation we have decided to ditch easter and celebrate the Passover instead. In line with 1 Cor. 5.

Soon I will be starting again my Torah reading scedule (thanks to first fruits of Zion www.ffoz.org) and hope to get into some serious study of the Tanakh through it - may even try and wrap my hand around some Hebrew... see how it goes

I would also like to recommend the following site http://www.bereansonline.org/ as they are running a series of bible studies on Matthew from a messianic perspective which have online notes and mp3 audio's of the study to download and listen to at your leisure.

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyberlizard.co.uk
swangman
Jr.Member
Jr.Member

Repentance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repentance   Repentance EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 2:05 am

I'd like to find a list of t/ different celebrational feasts & occasions that are rememberd yearly. Could you help me out in that respect? Thanks bud!

Scott
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Repentance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repentance   Repentance Empty

Back to top Go down

Repentance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
our father abraham :: Congregational Gatherings :: Judaism - From Orthodox to Messianic-
Jump to: