our father abraham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our father abraham

your word is a lamp unto my feet

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  peculiar people forumpeculiar people forum  

Small children and nursery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zaksmummy

Small children and nursery Empty
PostSubject: Small children and nursery   Small children and nursery EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 6:19 am

We took Zak to nursery today for the first time. It was a taster day, he doesnt actually start until next april.

It was awful:cry:

He would sit with the other children, and only wanted to do his own thing. I realised how much of a baby he still is, its a good job we dont have to take him back for a while.

The teacher was very reassuring, saying he will be OK when he starts, just "needs a bit of time to grow up"

And then they were talking about Halloween, which I dont want him to have anything to do with at all.

So really I was glad when it finished!

Catrin xx
Back to top Go down
Juski
Jr.Member
Jr.Member

PostSubject: Re: Small children and nursery   Small children and nursery EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 9:24 am

Hi Catrin,

It gets easier believe me, in years to come you'll be glad to wave him off for a few hours, so you can get things done!!!

Try not to worry about it for now, April is a long way off, so just enjoy your time together. It goes surprisingly fast Smile

Ju
Back to top Go down
zaksmummy

PostSubject: Re: Small children and nursery   Small children and nursery EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 1:06 pm

Yes I am looking forward to the waving him off bit, just think hes got a long way to go before hes ready to go!

Catrin xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small children and nursery   Small children and nursery Empty

Back to top Go down

Small children and nursery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
our father abraham :: Congregational Gatherings :: Fellowship :: Coffee Lounge - (Guests can Post)-
Jump to: