our father abraham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our father abraham

your word is a lamp unto my feet

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  peculiar people forumpeculiar people forum  

Tomorrow we flyl..............

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vella
Vella

Tomorrow we flyl.............. Empty
PostSubject: Tomorrow we flyl..............   Tomorrow we flyl.............. EmptySat Nov 10, 2007 5:28 pm

Well my dears, this is the last time I'll be talking to you till about Dec.14th.

It's going to be 36c today and 37c tomorrow, so it will be nice to get down to a nice moderate mid 20s and below for the next month.

Thank you for all your support and good wishes. If I had your addresses I'd send you post cards, but just know that I'll be thinking of you and will give you a full report when we get home. Till then, stay safe and healthy all of you. Thank you for your friendship and I'll look forward to many new happy chats on my return.

Many blessings and mercies to you all.

Fondest love, Vella queen and Brian... king
Back to top Go down
Psalms_119:105
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow we flyl..............   Tomorrow we flyl.............. EmptySat Nov 10, 2007 5:54 pm

You have a wonderful , safe trip Vella and Brian! Look forward to all your wonderful, exciting stories when you return! hugs
Back to top Go down
http://verypeculiarpeople.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Neriah
Neriah

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow we flyl..............   Tomorrow we flyl.............. EmptySat Nov 10, 2007 10:09 pm

Where she going?
Back to top Go down
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow we flyl..............   Tomorrow we flyl.............. EmptySat Nov 10, 2007 10:13 pm

To Tazmania for a month to visit family, so exciting I think! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://verypeculiarpeople.forumotion.com/portal.htm
zaksmummy

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow we flyl..............   Tomorrow we flyl.............. EmptySun Nov 11, 2007 9:04 am

Have a great time Vella, we'll be thingking and praying for you

Catrin xx
Back to top Go down
Vella
Vella

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow we flyl..............   Tomorrow we flyl.............. EmptySun Nov 11, 2007 5:00 pm

zaksmummy wrote:
Have a great time Vella, we'll be thingking and praying for you

Catrin xx

Thank you Catrin, I expected to be off line by now, it's 9am the 12th. It's going to be 39c here today, so we'll be glad to be away from the heat. It looks like summer has hit us with a bang, at least on this side of the country.

Rats went across the road to be minded last night. Our friend said he was going to teach them to "swear" by the time we got back.. lol! so he reckons they won't be the nice "polite" babies we left behind. Laughing All animals are all on their holiday and now in just over an hour our friends will come to take us to the airport, which is about an hours drive away from us. We are excited today....though I'm still apprehensive about meeting my daughter on the 19th, still we'll take each day as it comes.

Behave yourselves all of you.

xxxxxxxxx Vella. queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow we flyl..............   Tomorrow we flyl.............. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow we flyl..............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
our father abraham :: Congregational Gatherings :: Fellowship :: Coffee Lounge - (Guests can Post)-
Jump to: