our father abraham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our father abraham

your word is a lamp unto my feet

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  peculiar people forumpeculiar people forum  

Where Does God Dwell?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amadeus

Where Does God Dwell? Empty
PostSubject: Where Does God Dwell?   Where Does God Dwell? EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 9:57 am

"Sing praises to the LORD, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings." Psalm 9:11

"For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.
This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.
I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread.
I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy.
There will I make the horn of David to bud: I have ordained a lamp for mine anointed.
His enemies will I clothe with shame: but upon himself shall his crown flourish." Psalm 132:13-18

"But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel." Psalm 22:3

"In Salem also is his tabernacle, and his dwelling place in Zion." Psalm 76:2 [Salem = Jerusalem]

"Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works." John 14:10

"Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet," Acts 7:48

“And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.” Matt 8:20

“In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.” Eph 2:22

"Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?' I Cor 3:16

“And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.” II Cor 6:16

"That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love," Eph 3:17

"And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us." I John 3:24

"And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God." Rev 21:3
Back to top Go down
Psalms_119:105
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Does God Dwell?   Where Does God Dwell? EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 12:50 pm

In love which is found in obedience to the Holy One.
Back to top Go down
http://verypeculiarpeople.forumotion.com/portal.htm
cyberlizard
Contributing Member
Contributing Member
cyberlizard

PostSubject: Re: Where Does God Dwell?   Where Does God Dwell? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2007 2:16 am

see i will restore the fallen tabernacle of david...
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyberlizard.co.uk
swangman
Jr.Member
Jr.Member

PostSubject: Re: Where Does God Dwell?   Where Does God Dwell? EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 6:05 pm

Aaaaaah t/ Glory of t/ Lord! He Reigns on High! "If I be Lifted Up, I will Draw all men unto Me!" So, Exalt, Lift Up on High t/ Name of Jesus! Magnify, come Glorify t/ King of all kings! Majesty, Worship His Majesty, came from His Throne, unto His Own, His Anthems Raise! Praise God Almighty for He is so so Worthy of all Honor & Praise!!!

God, Jehovah, is Omnipresent, Omnipotent! Our All Powerful Lord & Savior, God & King over all, is everywhere at all times. Never missing a beat. Never missing a whisper. Never missing your greiving heart! It's those who know they are His Children who also know that this magnificient, awesome God has taken up residence w/in us. A Special Place Reserved only for Him. THAT Place is t/ Alter w/in us. Where we will let nothing desecrate that place. Our Hearts remain has Pure as we can possibly allow sin to remain outside & His Spirit, His Presence to abide w/in us. Not falling into t/ temptations that so often beset us. I love where He's at, there's no other place I want to be. If you're here, you know you don't want to leave so you w/ all your Heart remain - fighting to never be seperated from His Presence w/ a longing ache to remain. (NO, I'm not talking about Salvation but t/ Place a Child of God can exist.) AND if you've been here, even now you feel t/ aching resentment for being away from that Place! Come back to It, Come back! Come back & KNOW YOUR LORD, YOUR GOD ONCE AGAIN!

sincerely & for certain,
Jack Swanger

*Glorify your God!*
Back to top Go down
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Does God Dwell?   Where Does God Dwell? EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 11:37 am

Since Abraham was called this is where he's been

But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel." Psalm 22:3
Back to top Go down
http://verypeculiarpeople.forumotion.com/portal.htm
swangman
Jr.Member
Jr.Member

PostSubject: Re: Where Does God Dwell?   Where Does God Dwell? EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 9:26 pm

since Yashua was discipling this is where He, t/ Father & t/ Son has been: Yashua is praying,

"I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, & I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. And the Glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: I in them, & You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, & that the world may know that You have sent Me, & have Loved them as You have Loved Me." (Matthew 17: 20 - 23, NKJV)

I believe He's alot closer than just t/ Praises of Israel - t/ Praises of His People - His Children. I know when I am in Praise & Worship to Him I can experience His Presence even by myself!!! Glory! Thank you, Yashua! Thank you, Father!cheers applause Amen angel playing harp applause thumbs up big smilie

sincerely & for certain,
Jack Swanger

*Glorify your God*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Does God Dwell?   Where Does God Dwell? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where Does God Dwell?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
our father abraham :: Congregational Gatherings :: Protestant/Charismatic/Evangelical/Non Denom-
Jump to: