our father abraham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our father abraham

your word is a lamp unto my feet

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  peculiar people forumpeculiar people forum  

Happy Hanukkah Y'all!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Psalms_119:105
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Happy Hanukkah Y'all! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Hanukkah Y'all!   Happy Hanukkah Y'all! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 10:09 pm

Tonight is the first night of Hanukkah, the celebration of the miracle of lights!
Wishing you all the warmth and light of the season!
Back to top Go down
http://verypeculiarpeople.forumotion.com/portal.htm
tturt

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hanukkah Y'all!   Happy Hanukkah Y'all! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 4:39 am

Thanks - you, too. This is the first time we've observed this -
Back to top Go down
zaksmummy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hanukkah Y'all!   Happy Hanukkah Y'all! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 8:13 am

Ours too, we are so excited, we each made a 9 candle Menorah, one is in the living room window (its too cold to have it outside and too windy) and one will be put on the table this eveing. One of our friends is coming for tea and we have obtained some driedals and some chocolate money to play with.

It is so lovely to have a festival where you dont really have to DO anything, i'm really going to enjoy it.

Happy Hanakah to you all:D

Catrin xx
Back to top Go down
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hanukkah Y'all!   Happy Hanukkah Y'all! EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 1:38 pm

Gosh, I wish I could say I didn't have to 'do' anything! I decorated the house, got all the hanukkiahs out and readied, candles set.

Made tons of latkes, cookies and donuts! Made Chanukkah cards, and gifts. put up lights for it is the season of light! I am finally resting after all the work last week. The party was great!

Hope you all are enjoying the last two days! And the light throughout the year!~
Back to top Go down
http://verypeculiarpeople.forumotion.com/portal.htm
cyberlizard
Contributing Member
Contributing Member
cyberlizard

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hanukkah Y'all!   Happy Hanukkah Y'all! EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 3:30 pm

never celebrated it before i think its great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyberlizard.co.uk
zaksmummy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hanukkah Y'all!   Happy Hanukkah Y'all! EmptySun Dec 23, 2007 8:22 am

Psalms, I finally realised yesterday why you were doing so much at Hanakah - I was listening to a podcast of a pastor from a Messianic congregation in Americca and his description of Hanakah was brilliant, anyway,next year we will do a bit more "celebrationg" that this year, this year we just "observed".

Bring on the food and the party!!!

Catrin xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hanukkah Y'all!   Happy Hanukkah Y'all! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Hanukkah Y'all!
Page 1 of 1