our father abraham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our father abraham

your word is a lamp unto my feet

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  peculiar people forumpeculiar people forum  

U know law w/out th Bar, U R Terrorist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AttentPl

U know law w/out th Bar, U R Terrorist Empty
PostSubject: U know law w/out th Bar, U R Terrorist   U know law w/out th Bar, U R Terrorist EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 7:50 am

We may no longer be willingly ign:dontknow: rant --

True T:bow: rah as True C:study: nstituti:grouphugprayer n; Resurection or face dejection
Back to top Go down
Aurorah_Tapistry

PostSubject: Re: U know law w/out th Bar, U R Terrorist   U know law w/out th Bar, U R Terrorist EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 8:00 am

Forgot 'bout the poor quality [trying to get attent]

wATCH THE "No Intelegence Allowed" :

https://jewsandchristians.forumotion.com/art-literature-music-and-humanities-f22/expelled-trailer-no-intelligence-allowed-t272.htm#1421

In addition to getting arrested for our understanding;

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=152020542&blogID=339554385&Mytoken=7C131F7A-CF7F-4512-9E7D6FBAE6D32C7D26051134

Just continue to ignore . . Judges won't care
Back to top Go down
zaksmummy

PostSubject: Re: U know law w/out th Bar, U R Terrorist   U know law w/out th Bar, U R Terrorist EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 3:55 am

I'm sorry I dont have any idea what you are saying!
Back to top Go down
Aurorah_Tapistry

PostSubject: Re: U know law w/out th Bar, U R Terrorist   U know law w/out th Bar, U R Terrorist EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 7:29 pm

Guess i'm the wrong one to speak .. - -

It has come to my attention that Under the variety of LAW existing, we, as a people, are ignorant of the single most PEACEFUL soulution our lives could well aford;

common law

This law, should we ACT under, will be our "fox hole" from the flood of attack our government has developed while we slept.
HOWEVER - THose who desire for us to be kept in darkness [as to the end (they) intended for us], will THREATEN, Coerse and generally FORCE our hand under DURESS to Keep us from getting Free ->THROUGH common law.

"All propaganda has to be popular and has to adapt its spiritual level to the perception of the least intelligent of those towards whom it intends to direct itself."
Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf ("My Struggle"), Vol. I

"It is the sacred principles enshrined in the United Nations charter to which the American people will henceforth pledge their allegiance."
President George Bush addressing the General Assembly of the U.N., February 1, 1992

Are You Being Delphied?

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NewAge/Delphi_Change_Agents.htm
U know law w/out th Bar, U R Terrorist DelphiedThe Rand Corporation in the early 1960s developed the Delphi technique for the purpose of maneuvering segments of the public into accepting predetermined government policies.

Silly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U know law w/out th Bar, U R Terrorist   U know law w/out th Bar, U R Terrorist Empty

Back to top Go down

U know law w/out th Bar, U R Terrorist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
our father abraham :: Congregational Gatherings :: Fellowship :: Coffee Lounge - (Guests can Post)-
Jump to: