our father abraham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our father abraham

your word is a lamp unto my feet

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  peculiar people forumpeculiar people forum  

lakeland - florida

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cyberlizard
Contributing Member
Contributing Member
cyberlizard

lakeland - florida Empty
PostSubject: lakeland - florida   lakeland - florida EmptyFri May 23, 2008 11:30 pm

anyone got any opinions, good bad or otherwise?

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyberlizard.co.uk
zaksmummy

lakeland - florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: lakeland - florida   lakeland - florida EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:28 am

I'm firmly on the fence
Back to top Go down
Psalms_119:105
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Psalms_119:105

lakeland - florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: lakeland - florida   lakeland - florida EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 3:09 am

Oh, I'm definatly not on the fence! What is there to be on the fence about? Huh?
Back to top Go down
http://verypeculiarpeople.forumotion.com/portal.htm
JewishTaskForceWoman
JewishTaskForceWoman

lakeland - florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: lakeland - florida   lakeland - florida EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 7:08 am

Florida is full of grators and old Jews, both as dangerous as each other, well so I have heard. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php
SpiritPsalmist

lakeland - florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: lakeland - florida   lakeland - florida EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 7:45 am

I think that some peoples lives are really being changed for the positive. Some are following just to be following, then there are others who are really seeking God and finding Him. I think of course they could find Him outside the wild surroundings but God will use what He has to in order to get their attention.

I was in Florida when the so called "laughing revival" hit. There was much speculation about it. Being raised in the Penticostal church I did not quite understand what all the fuss was about...to me none of it was new Smile I was not affected by what was going on in Lakeland until we got new Pastors and they have been affected by it. The Pastor did not push it at all...it just happened. And I saw a stuffy group of people totally changed. I think there were those who were just part of whatever was going on but for me it was real. I never did behave all that much different from the way I normally behaved, but inside I was totally changed. Of course I can only speak for myself and what I experienced. I know there are others who have different experiences (although I'm not denying there were some abuses, not at my church though) but for me it was good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lakeland - florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: lakeland - florida   lakeland - florida Empty

Back to top Go down

lakeland - florida
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
our father abraham :: Congregational Gatherings :: Fellowship :: Coffee Lounge - (Guests can Post)-
Jump to: