our father abraham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our father abraham

your word is a lamp unto my feet

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  peculiar people forumpeculiar people forum  

How would you say it in Hebrew or even Greek for that matter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
swangman
Jr.Member
Jr.Member

How would you say it in Hebrew or even Greek for that matter Empty
PostSubject: How would you say it in Hebrew or even Greek for that matter   How would you say it in Hebrew or even Greek for that matter EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:52 pm

Hello all! Ladies & gentlemen still engaging yourselves at this wonderful site! Blessings be reigning over all ya'll!

Anyway, I have a question for my Jewish Brothers in Christ! I want to write it down on something this thought: " J-h-v-h is my Everything! How would it be said in Hebrews. I ask this because I know He is my J-h-v-h Jirrah & J-h-v-h Nissi but what about MY EVERYTHING? I would like to be able to say that in my letter.

Thank you, folks, in advance, whom will take t/ time & be a Blessing in sending me a piece of their knowledge.

Have a Wonderful Day, all of you, as t/ Son's light is Shining Deep Into your Hearts casting a Shadow of t/ Almighty God, within, on those around you!!!applause Amen

Sincerely & for certain,
Jack Swanger

ps - Don't ever forget to Glorify your God!!!
Back to top Go down
Psalms_119:105
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Psalms_119:105

PostSubject: Re: How would you say it in Hebrew or even Greek for that matter   How would you say it in Hebrew or even Greek for that matter EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:51 am

Shalom Jack!

The name really does mean everything, but I think you are looking for what it means to you. I don't know of any but HaShem, the name, which is not Jehovah, BTW. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://verypeculiarpeople.forumotion.com/portal.htm
JewishTaskForceWoman
JewishTaskForceWoman

PostSubject: Re: How would you say it in Hebrew or even Greek for that matter   How would you say it in Hebrew or even Greek for that matter EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 7:05 am

Shalom Jack.
Back to top Go down
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you say it in Hebrew or even Greek for that matter   How would you say it in Hebrew or even Greek for that matter Empty

Back to top Go down

How would you say it in Hebrew or even Greek for that matter
Page 1 of 1