our father abraham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our father abraham

your word is a lamp unto my feet

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  peculiar people forumpeculiar people forum  

Hello, everyone! Glad to meet you!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lilmissmontana

lilmissmontana

Hello, everyone! Glad to meet you! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, everyone! Glad to meet you!   Hello, everyone! Glad to meet you! EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 10:04 am

Very Happy Hi, everyone! My name is Belle. Met cyberlizard at CF forums. He was generous in introducing me to this site. Wahooty!!!! I'm very excited about it! Looking forward to finding my way around and meeting everyone. I already see another name I recognize. Meet you in the threads. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vella
Vella

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone! Glad to meet you!   Hello, everyone! Glad to meet you! EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 7:06 pm

lilmissmontana wrote:
Very Happy Hi, everyone! My name is Belle. Met cyberlizard at CF forums. He was generous in introducing me to this site. Wahooty!!!! I'm very excited about it! Looking forward to finding my way around and meeting everyone. I already see another name I recognize. Meet you in the threads. Very Happy

Nice to meet you too, and welcome. It's a bit quiet here at the moment, but we're slowly growing stronger. I'm mostly here for the social side of things and everyone here is very friendly. I hope you'll think so too.

Smiles, Vella.
queen
Back to top Go down
cyberlizard
Contributing Member
Contributing Member
cyberlizard

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone! Glad to meet you!   Hello, everyone! Glad to meet you! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 4:13 am

morning to you both (timezones permitting that is).

I think the reason it is quiet is that many of us are either jewish or messianic and at the minute, we are approaching the height of the 'days of awe'.

i think once that is past it will brighten up again.

Speak to all of you again a little more this weekend.

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyberlizard.co.uk
Vella
Vella

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone! Glad to meet you!   Hello, everyone! Glad to meet you! EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 12:08 am

cyberlizard wrote:
morning to you both (timezones permitting that is).

I think the reason it is quiet is that many of us are either jewish or messianic and at the minute, we are approaching the height of the 'days of awe'.

i think once that is past it will brighten up again.

Speak to all of you again a little more this weekend.

Steve

Ummmm, "days of awe"...what's that ???
I think I'm a bit out of my depth here............
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone! Glad to meet you!   Hello, everyone! Glad to meet you! EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 3:43 am

for vella - will post a thread in the messianic section that explain what we are rambling about.

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyberlizard.co.uk
tturt

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone! Glad to meet you!   Hello, everyone! Glad to meet you! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 4:09 am

lilmissmontana,

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing you on the threads, also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone! Glad to meet you!   Hello, everyone! Glad to meet you! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone! Glad to meet you!
Page 1 of 1