our father abraham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our father abraham

your word is a lamp unto my feet

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  peculiar people forumpeculiar people forum  

Be thankful for this website...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arlev

Be thankful for this website... Empty
PostSubject: Be thankful for this website...   Be thankful for this website... EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 2:23 pm

This post has been removed

Last edited by on Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vella
Vella

PostSubject: Re: Be thankful for this website...   Be thankful for this website... EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 7:07 pm

Arlev wrote:
...I am currently on a christian chat forum through a recommendation from a friend. You wouldn't believe how stupid some of the chat is!

Currently, they're having a snowball fight.

I am presently under investigation and will possibly get banned as I've been reported to the controlling hierarchy because (multiple choice):

A. I cursed the name of God
B. I said the Bible wasn't infallible
C. I wrote that one of their users was a wazzock, or,
D. I used 'Xmas' instead of 'Christmas'

Yep, it was 'D' - what a sinner I am! All I'm saying is we should be thankful that the moderators of this group aren't idiots.

PS

Oh, just an update - I resigned from my membership. I was subsequently forbidden to chat with someone about the Scriptures concerning alcohol and God's provision for the abstainer not to drink and for the particpant not to drink to excess.

They said that it wasn't praising God - and they started posting 'Praise be to God' lines to try and silence me.

Just be thankful for this website, that's all I say...

Been there, done that my friend.....I got "chastised" once because sometimes I just wrote in lower case and didn't use a capital J for the word Jesus.....some people take themselves far too seriously. Sometimes I spit my dummy because I say something that in Australian slang is fine, but in other countries they find it offensive....how am I to know what other words people use. Once I had a nick name of.... 3 dogs.....and was banned for using it. To this day I don't know what was wrong with the name...I chose it because I literally had 3 dogs as pets.... I gave up chat rooms a long time ago, I much prefer forums. I don't mind being told I've done something wrong if I have....sometimes I've been angry or just wanted to vent and I know I've not been...super polite...but I think everyone is like that from time to time.....we're not in Heaven yet, so I don't mind being imperfect at times.

Stick with us honey and you know things can only get worse, coz we're all pretty perfect in here at the moment... thumbs up

Vella. queen
Back to top Go down
Psalms_119:105
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Be thankful for this website...   Be thankful for this website... EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 10:23 pm

Arlev wrote:
...I am currently on a christian chat forum through a recommendation from a friend. You wouldn't believe how stupid some of the chat is!

Currently, they're having a snowball fight.

I am presently under investigation and will possibly get banned as I've been reported to the controlling hierarchy because (multiple choice):

A. I cursed the name of God
B. I said the Bible wasn't infallible
C. I wrote that one of their users was a wazzock, or,
D. I used 'Xmas' instead of 'Christmas'

Yep, it was 'D' - what a sinner I am! All I'm saying is we should be thankful that the moderators of this group aren't idiots.

PS

Oh, just an update - I resigned from my membership. I was subsequently forbidden to chat with someone about the Scriptures concerning alcohol and God's provision for the abstainer not to drink and for the particpant not to drink to excess.

They said that it wasn't praising God - and they started posting 'Praise be to God' lines to try and silence me.

Just be thankful for this website, that's all I say...
I guess they aren't familiar with the Greek meaning of 'X', hmm? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://verypeculiarpeople.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Arlev

PostSubject: Re: Be thankful for this website...   Be thankful for this website... EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 12:35 am

This post has been removed

Last edited by on Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vella
Vella

PostSubject: Re: Be thankful for this website...   Be thankful for this website... EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 12:41 am

Oh I do love a good "stir" sometimes too.....especially when I know I'm right.... thumbs up

Don't let the....ummm...you know whose....get to you...the joke is on them....go baby, go.... cheers

Vella. queen
Back to top Go down
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Be thankful for this website...   Be thankful for this website... EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 10:17 am

Some ppl feel threatened from anything that is familiar to them, they probably don't grow in any other areas of their lives either. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://verypeculiarpeople.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be thankful for this website...   Be thankful for this website... Empty

Back to top Go down

Be thankful for this website...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
our father abraham :: Congregational Gatherings :: Fellowship :: Coffee Lounge - (Guests can Post)-
Jump to: