our father abraham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our father abraham

your word is a lamp unto my feet

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  peculiar people forumpeculiar people forum  

Farewell and thank you.....................

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vella
Vella

Farewell and thank you..................... Empty
PostSubject: Farewell and thank you.....................   Farewell and thank you..................... EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 6:24 pm

Hi guys,

I'm sorry but I really think it's time for me to move from here. You're all terrific people, very friendly and encouraging, but to be honest, the site just isn't....doing it.....for me. The Jewish things interest me to a point, but not a lot, even though I know you all say how important it is to our Christian faith. My only real interest in anything Jewish is that my husbands family were Jews and of course I've read a lot about the war years and those terrible things. I know of course Jesus was a Jew, but I follow Him as my Lord, which is not the Jewish way.

So I say farewell to you all. If you want to contact me, I'm active in Christian Forums under the name of Grannie Annie.

Love and best wishes to you all. Vella. queen
Back to top Go down
cyberlizard
Contributing Member
Contributing Member
cyberlizard

PostSubject: Re: Farewell and thank you.....................   Farewell and thank you..................... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 1:53 am

It is a sad sad today, but if you have to go I will make sure your account is kept open so you can come back and see your friends from time to time.

Vella remember, my email address is always welcome to you at any time for those other things.

Whatever happens, may the Lord bless you and keep you, may He be gracious to you, make His face shine on you and give you the peace that only He can bring to a person.

Your friend

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyberlizard.co.uk
zaksmummy

PostSubject: Re: Farewell and thank you.....................   Farewell and thank you..................... EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 11:49 am

I too am very sad at your going but would like to say that it has been wonderful knowing you, and I'm glad you have enjoyed your time with us.

Take care, love ya lots

Catrin xx
Back to top Go down
Psalms_119:105
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Psalms_119:105

PostSubject: Re: Farewell and thank you.....................   Farewell and thank you..................... EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 10:59 am

I am very saddened to hear this Vella. I will miss you greatly. I understand you may be uncomfortable with some things, but I have to speak the truth, Jesus still IS a Jew, and will come back as a Jew. He is called the Lion of JUDAH and that hasn't changed.

Those who are not standing with the least of his brethren ( the Jews) he may say, 'I never knew you' so please pray about this.

I shall leave you with this parable.

Quote :
Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
( The 10 virgins are representing 10 believers- Yeshua/Jesus is the bridegroom)

Quote :
Five of them were foolish and five were wise. The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. The wise, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps.
( the lamps are vessels which represent our bodies we are lamps, and the oil represents the Holy Spirit that comes from G-d but that which we must allow ourselves to be filled with on a daily basis)

Quote :
The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.
( Yeshua has been gone for over 1900 years and many think that he is not coming because it has been so long, but some retain that hope that he will come just as he promised)

Quote :
"At midnight the cry rang out: 'Here's the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!'
( This is typical of the ancient Hebrew wedding ceremony, the bride was to always be ready , from the day of betrothal ( our day was when we accepted Yeshua/Jesus as our Savior) and when all had been prepared by the bridegroom and approved of by his father, then he would go and get his bride, and usually late at night when the bride was sleeping, she must immediatly rise up and go away with him ( read Song of solomon) and must have all her essentials ready to go right then.)

Quote :
"Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. The foolish ones said to the wise, 'Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.' "'No,'they replied, 'there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.' "But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet.

(They were packed and ready to go, they were filled with the Spirit of G-d and even though they slumbered, they were ready at a moments notice)

Quote :
And the door was shut. "Later the others also came. 'Sir! Sir!' they said. 'Open the door for us!' "But he replied, 'I tell you the truth, I don't know you.'
(Yet they were called bridesmaids ( Christians, believers) but they were not ready, nor did they really know ( love) their groom and constantly be waiting for him, doing his will.)

Quote :
"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour

Yeshua tells another parable in Matthew 25 :

"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the
goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. "Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.' "Then
the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?' "The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.' "Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

Whom are the least of Yeshua's brothers?

Back to top Go down
http://verypeculiarpeople.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell and thank you.....................   Farewell and thank you..................... Empty

Back to top Go down

Farewell and thank you.....................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
our father abraham :: Congregational Gatherings :: Fellowship :: Coffee Lounge - (Guests can Post)-
Jump to: