our father abraham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our father abraham

your word is a lamp unto my feet

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  peculiar people forumpeculiar people forum  

rumblings in the ground

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cyberlizard
Contributing Member
Contributing Member
cyberlizard

rumblings in the ground Empty
PostSubject: rumblings in the ground   rumblings in the ground EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 7:53 am

did anyone read about the small earthquake that shook the temple mount last week.... supposedly it centred in lebanon.

maybe next time we will get one large enough to remove that eyesore with the golden roof from the place it currently stands.... but then again we may eventually get a government in israel that will just demolish it anyway.

here's to hoping

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyberlizard.co.uk
Psalms_119:105
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: rumblings in the ground   rumblings in the ground EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 12:51 pm

No, I didn't but many don't think it truly stands where the temple used to, but that its just propaganda. I was just watching a program the other night where they proposed that it stood in an area not currently occupied by any structure.

I am more concerned with BUsh's peace process and spliting Jerusalem up than rebuilding the temple right now.
Back to top Go down
http://verypeculiarpeople.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Aurorah_Tapistry

PostSubject: Re: rumblings in the ground   rumblings in the ground EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 5:19 pm

Wow! -- That was the day i was fighting for the Right to See my child in Florida -The new Gastapo!

Psalms_119:105 wrote:

I am more concerned with BUsh's peace process and spliting Jerusalem up than rebuilding the temple right now.

HalleluYAH!!!!!!!!! His Return to judge the nations Rightiously is EMINENT! Glory, HallaLuYAH!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: rumblings in the ground   rumblings in the ground EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 7:14 pm

Oh my, is there something we can pray for you about Aurora?
Back to top Go down
Aurorah_Tapistry

PostSubject: Re: rumblings in the ground   rumblings in the ground EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 2:15 pm

You are kind to ask. Indeed, there is a matter which is most pressing,
the complexities of which are only understood by a few.

My 12 year old was given to a known molester whose been able to escape charges for his evil deeds. -- Psalm 94 most accurately discribes the torment i've been under.
It is only 23 verses long;

17) Unless YHWH had been my helper, my being had almost lived without answers.

Yet as is HIS nature, for those who call upon Him in their distress, an answer arived in 2007..

20) Shall the seat of iniquity have fellowship with You, they who Framed evil by a decree?

..So, 7hours before midnight i phoned in Ps.94 to the confused perpiTrader; continuing the next 7days and 7weeks; by the 7th month, the "Famous Mason" was in jail briefly...

The following months The "safe childrens' coalition" sounded threatening and Olivias' behavior was as well. --
While i was greatfull for my childs' diliverence, the process would continue.

Reciently i've discovered goverment coruption is equivelent to what Germany experienced at the onslot of her own peoples' ruin.

The site, SaveOurChildren was reciently overridden by Bank Of America. The site had a slew of abusive cases exposed. -- There are other sites that speak of the atrosities against inocent children in our own country.

The mass abuse to children preceeded the comming Diliverer. -- Israels' devistation is reminicent of the same. --

I pray the agony we experience in the Distruction of the world will be offered up with the prayers for all these whove been cut-off from our roots, b'Shem YHSHA

Quote :
By doing righteously within our gates and the gates of others, by loving YHVH will all that we have and treating others the way we want to be treated, we are affirming that we desire the Judge of all the earth to come and sit as Judge and King in our gates. In all of our efforts to walk out Torah and to love Messiah, there is no greater hope than to know our Judge is also our advocate; and as such, He makes great intercession for our sake so that we will endure to the end and enter through His gates of praise. You should seek to be known by the Judge so that you will be found with faith and without blame. “For it is time for the judgement to begin with the household of YHVH; and if it begins with us first, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of YHVH?”3

http://www.restorah.com/zadok.html
Back to top Go down
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: rumblings in the ground   rumblings in the ground EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 12:20 pm

I will join you in prayer..

This brought to mind something Yeshua said about the old wido woman.

This particular parable
has to do with the struggle and resistance of a poor woman, a widow.
Each time I hear the story of this widow, I find new energy to continue
resisting within the context in which I live. Resistance is
indispensable for those of us women who aren't satisfied with the life
of submission we lead, so filled with obstacles to our fulfillment as
human beings. Many of the stories of women I find in the Scriptures are
highlighted by resistance and perseverance. When we resist and struggle
without fainting against any injustice placed in our way, we begin to
attain what we seek.

Read it all here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rumblings in the ground   rumblings in the ground Empty

Back to top Go down

rumblings in the ground
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
our father abraham :: Life as you know it :: Israel, the history of the Israelites, past, present and future-
Jump to: