our father abraham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our father abraham

your word is a lamp unto my feet

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  peculiar people forumpeculiar people forum  

Obama is he the US next great mistake?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JewishTaskForceWoman
JewishTaskForceWoman

Obama is he the US next great mistake? Empty
PostSubject: Obama is he the US next great mistake?   Obama is he the US next great mistake? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 8:26 pm

I am shocked to see this man this muslim be support to be leader of a military superpower.

G-d help the world if he wins....I'm Outta here!
Back to top Go down
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php
tturt

PostSubject: Re: Obama is he the US next great mistake?   Obama is he the US next great mistake? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 6:38 am

Me, too. I just can't believe anyone would vote for him - much less get elected.

I've read some of his speeches - he sounds good BUT I wonder what he means by what he says.

He wants to take "In God we Trust" off our money so everyone can be included - you know, as he excludes us.

ETC
Back to top Go down
cyberlizard
Contributing Member
Contributing Member
cyberlizard

PostSubject: Re: Obama is he the US next great mistake?   Obama is he the US next great mistake? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:00 am

i thought he was a mormon.... or was that someone else?

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyberlizard.co.uk
tturt

PostSubject: Re: Obama is he the US next great mistake?   Obama is he the US next great mistake? EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 6:53 am

Think that was Ron Paul but not positive about that.
Back to top Go down
Aurorah_Tapistry

PostSubject: Re: Obama is he the US next great mistake?   Obama is he the US next great mistake? EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 7:18 pm

Naw, Ron Paul:
Ron Paul 2008 — Hope for America
Congressman Ron Paul is the leading advocate for freedom in our nation's capital. This is the official website of the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.
www.ronpaul2008.com/ - 42k - www.ronpaul2008.com/+ron+paul&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us" class="postlink" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Cached - www.ronpaul2008.com/" class="postlink" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Similar pages

You're thinking of the fella neXt to Giligin, er,eh, Huckibee. Mit Romney was there to discredit him.
This fella flipped from liberal to conservitive. THEN once he dropped out -- he gives his SAPPosed "above-board" support to a man of DEATH; MaCAIN

This Presidential parade is

1) [besides a show], a Great chance to get ellected as a SUPREME COURT JUDGE!

2) IF ellected, one becomes the next [most powerful nation on earth] Stalin/HITler -- or the like, BECAUSE of the BUSH EDICTS
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173
(from:http://www.freedomtofascism.com/)

America THINKs, "Woman" or "Black" = "We The People"

However, it is the MEDIA + voting machines from a country uninterested in ours -along with a general BABEL government
-which, like any flesh interested in its' own way
will ignore, disregard -discredit- confuse.. hide in the shadows to ensure a NON ACCOUNTABILITY while PERSERVING itself, millitantly.

Ready for Alyiah?
Back to top Go down
JewishTaskForceWoman
JewishTaskForceWoman

PostSubject: Re: Obama is he the US next great mistake?   Obama is he the US next great mistake? EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 9:28 am

Ron Paul is a Nazi, and is endosed but David Duke, and Stormfront.

Obama is half white, half black born in a muslim family raised as a muslim. Then turned to be a mormon, but never offically left Islam.

And openly admits his support for Iran Islamic state and their need for nukes.
Back to top Go down
lit_tap

PostSubject: Re: Obama is he the US next great mistake?   Obama is he the US next great mistake? EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 3:38 pm

So who's LEFT?
Back to top Go down
JewishTaskForceWoman
JewishTaskForceWoman

PostSubject: Re: Obama is he the US next great mistake?   Obama is he the US next great mistake? EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 6:23 pm

lit_tap wrote:
So who's LEFT?

I hate to say it but the evil Mc Cain
Back to top Go down
Aurorah_Tapistry

PostSubject: Re: Obama is he the US next great mistake?   Obama is he the US next great mistake? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 6:48 am

The Purim holiday is preceded by a minor fast, the Fast of Esther, which commemorates Esther's three days of fasting in preparation for her meeting with the king.

BECAUSE, -- since BUSH endorces the 'Cain, we ought to DILIGENTLY consider our future and that of our household
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama is he the US next great mistake?   Obama is he the US next great mistake? Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama is he the US next great mistake?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
our father abraham :: Congregational Gatherings :: Fellowship :: Coffee Lounge - (Guests can Post)-
Jump to: