our father abraham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our father abraham

your word is a lamp unto my feet

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  peculiar people forumpeculiar people forum  

Blackberry picking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zaksmummy

Blackberry picking Empty
PostSubject: Blackberry picking   Blackberry picking EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 10:55 am

I have been stung by nettles and scratched to death, but we have managed to pick some very nice, juicy looking blackberries this afternoon, so if anyone fancies a piece of blackberry and apple pie with cream please feel free to join us for lunch tomorrow:D you would be most welcome.

Catrin xx
Back to top Go down
Psalms_119:105
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Psalms_119:105

Blackberry picking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackberry picking   Blackberry picking EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 11:48 am

Wish I could, my husband loves them! I also had a dalmatian dog once, when we lived in the old place, we had dozens of blackberrie and red raspberries bushes lining our property. One day I was out there looking to see if they were getting ripe and he came over to see me. I showed him a berry and told him what I was doing, never expecting him to take one from me, but he did and wanted more!

He liked them so much he would go out there and pick them himself, but never the unripe ones, always the ripe ones. He would come back to the house and his lips would be blue and his nose all cut up and bleeding and I would know he was in the berry patch again. I called him my little berry boy. He loved any kind of berry after that.

I also had some strawberries growing on my deck on top of the railing, and they finally had set some berries. I waited patiently to pick them and one day went out there because I knew they would be ready, but not before he did, he beat me to them, I went out and they were all gone, and he was just standing there, looking at me with innocent eyes and very pink lips!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://verypeculiarpeople.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Blackberry picking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
our father abraham :: Congregational Gatherings :: Fellowship :: Coffee Lounge - (Guests can Post)-
Jump to: