our father abraham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our father abraham

your word is a lamp unto my feet

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  peculiar people forumpeculiar people forum  

from the comfort of your own house

Go down 
+4
Psalms_119:105
zaksmummy
Vella
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

from the comfort of your own house Empty
PostSubject: from the comfort of your own house   from the comfort of your own house EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 5:20 pm

don't just come on as a guest, sign in and join in. The more sign in, the bigger we get and the more friends you make.

All the best

Admin
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyberlizard.co.uk
Vella
Vella

PostSubject: Re: from the comfort of your own house   from the comfort of your own house EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 9:31 am

Admin wrote:
don't just come on as a guest, sign in and join in. The more sign in, the bigger we get and the more friends you make.

All the best

Admin

Admin, not sure if I belong here or not....I consider myself as non denom, but I don't really go to a "particular" church...in fact, as I've said in another post, I don't go to church on a weekly basis at all. I attend a special evening service once a month which is conducted by ministers of several different denominations....so please let me know if I'm allowed to come in here too..

Smiles, Vella
queen

Back to top Go down
zaksmummy

PostSubject: Re: from the comfort of your own house   from the comfort of your own house EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 2:41 pm

I think at the moment Vella you can go where ever you like, it looks a bit quiet in here too. We''l have to make it our business to make a bit of noise in each section
Back to top Go down
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: from the comfort of your own house   from the comfort of your own house EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 10:41 am

If you belong to another board I suggest that the people you like to hang out with on there you send a private invitation to them. Most boards consider posting about another board as spam and delete the posts right away, so it's best to send out invitations to those you would like to visit your home. I would also suggest getting some rules in place for when they come so its not a scramble if and when trouble starts.
Back to top Go down
http://verypeculiarpeople.forumotion.com/portal.htm
BrBob1

PostSubject: Re: from the comfort of your own house   from the comfort of your own house EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 1:40 pm

I've been considering home churching. We left our church on Memorial day this year due to doctrinal issues. Not comfortable going anywhere else yet.

Bob
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: from the comfort of your own house   from the comfort of your own house EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 1:42 pm

bob,

google for NTRF, and they will send you out a free book called 'ekklesia: to the roots of modern house church life'.

i have a copy by the bed (well 'had' my wife pinched it). It is excellent.
Back to top Go down
BrBob1

PostSubject: Re: from the comfort of your own house   from the comfort of your own house EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 2:06 pm

I'll do that. Thanks

Bob
Back to top Go down
cyberlizard
Contributing Member
Contributing Member
cyberlizard

PostSubject: Re: from the comfort of your own house   from the comfort of your own house EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 8:58 am

did you manage too get hold of the book?

Steve
Back to top Go down
Robski

PostSubject: Re: from the comfort of your own house   from the comfort of your own house EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 3:44 pm

*raises hand*

Here sir!
Back to top Go down
cyberlizard
Contributing Member
Contributing Member
cyberlizard

PostSubject: Re: from the comfort of your own house   from the comfort of your own house EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 3:52 pm

hey robski how are you... how is the missus?

Steve
Back to top Go down
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: from the comfort of your own house   from the comfort of your own house EmptyFri Nov 02, 2007 6:54 pm

BrBob1 wrote:
I've been considering home churching. We left our church on Memorial day this year due to doctrinal issues. Not comfortable going anywhere else yet.

Bob
Bob, care to share what issues?
Back to top Go down
http://verypeculiarpeople.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Juski
Jr.Member
Jr.Member

PostSubject: Re: from the comfort of your own house   from the comfort of your own house EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 3:00 am

Hi Bob,

We left church over doctrinal issues too, ours are kind of outlined in the blog bit.

We have been meeting in our home for about a year and had our first offical ekklesia on friday night. We have 4 people at the mo but praying for more.

Maybe you could tell us a bit about your situation. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: from the comfort of your own house   from the comfort of your own house Empty

Back to top Go down

from the comfort of your own house
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
our father abraham :: Congregational Gatherings :: Protestant/Charismatic/Evangelical/Non Denom-
Jump to: