our father abraham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our father abraham

your word is a lamp unto my feet

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  peculiar people forumpeculiar people forum  

A young man named Courtney....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vella
Vella

A young man named Courtney.... Empty
PostSubject: A young man named Courtney....   A young man named Courtney.... EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 8:46 pm

Hi guys,

I have a prayer request for a young man named Courtney. He's about 35, has a 5 year old son, a 2 yr old and his partner Rene is 21 weeks pregnant. Courtney has just been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and bowel cancer...things are not looking good. He's also a recovering alcoholic and has been dry for about 3 years, he's just getting his life back on track and now has this cancer to deal with..... please pray for him and his little family.

Thanks, Vella.
queen
Back to top Go down
zaksmummy

PostSubject: Re: A young man named Courtney....   A young man named Courtney.... EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 8:39 am

will do
Back to top Go down
Vella
Vella

PostSubject: Re: A young man named Courtney....   A young man named Courtney.... EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 5:33 am

An update on Courtney......apparently he's seen the doctors again and they still can't decide exactly what is going on with him....the "masses" are in him for sure, but they aren't totally sure they are malignant...he has to have more tests next Friday....so all is not lost.......I think at this stage...any news is good news.....
Back to top Go down
Lawson Alan

PostSubject: Re: A young man named Courtney....   A young man named Courtney.... EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 2:36 pm

Praying right now, Vella.

LA
Back to top Go down
http://www.lunchwithgod.com
Psalms_119:105
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Psalms_119:105

PostSubject: Re: A young man named Courtney....   A young man named Courtney.... EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 7:35 pm

Praying for him and his family.
Back to top Go down
http://verypeculiarpeople.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Vella
Vella

PostSubject: Re: A young man named Courtney....   A young man named Courtney.... EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 9:08 pm

Psalms_119:105 wrote:
Praying for him and his family.

I think Courtney goes back to the doctors today (Friday) so my daughter will update me about his situation when she can....thanks for the on going support guys. I'll let you know how things go

Vella
queen
Back to top Go down
swangman
Jr.Member
Jr.Member

PostSubject: Re: A young man named Courtney....   A young man named Courtney.... EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 9:21 pm

Dear Lord our God, we come before You now, in agreement for t/ healing of t/ person known as "Courtney" in Australia. We know Lord that You said that if we asked anything in Your Name, (believing in faith) that You would do it. And so, Lord, in Jesus' Name, we bind Your "supernatural" love around Courtney & set his body up as Your Temple that You can dwell in and we loose all infirmities that have come against him, in Jesus' Name! Lord, Glorify Your Name, Glorify Your Name in Courtney's life! Thank you, Father, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A young man named Courtney....   A young man named Courtney.... Empty

Back to top Go down

A young man named Courtney....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
our father abraham :: Congregational Gatherings :: Fellowship :: Coffee Lounge - (Guests can Post)-
Jump to: