our father abraham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our father abraham

your word is a lamp unto my feet

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  peculiar people forumpeculiar people forum  

Triple bypass heart operation.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vella
Vella

Triple bypass heart operation. Empty
PostSubject: Triple bypass heart operation.   Triple bypass heart operation. EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 7:10 pm

Hi guys,

My friend MaryAnne is having a triple heart bypass operation tomorrow (20th) she's a lovely lady I've known for about 10 years, she's about 55. She loves animals especially dogs. When I met her she was the caretaker of a dog refuge shelter. She'll be in hospital for about 2 weeks, and will be in an enduced coma for about 4 days after the operation.

Thanks guys,

Vella.
queen
Back to top Go down
Lawson Alan

PostSubject: Re: Triple bypass heart operation.   Triple bypass heart operation. EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 9:03 pm

Prayer said, Vella!

LA
Back to top Go down
http://www.lunchwithgod.com
Vella
Vella

PostSubject: Re: Triple bypass heart operation.   Triple bypass heart operation. EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 6:48 am

Just got an email from MaryAnne at 7pm (19th) to say tomorrows operation has been cancelled to the hospital having emergencies and their lack of beds....they'll post her out a new date in the mail. This is the second time the hospital has postphoned her op. It must be terribly frustrating for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triple bypass heart operation.   Triple bypass heart operation. Empty

Back to top Go down

Triple bypass heart operation.
Page 1 of 1