our father abraham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our father abraham

your word is a lamp unto my feet

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  peculiar people forumpeculiar people forum  

Our hottest Christmas....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vella
Vella

Our hottest Christmas.... Empty
PostSubject: Our hottest Christmas....   Our hottest Christmas.... EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 6:06 am

Today in Perth, Western Australia, we had one of the hottest Christmas Days on record.....40c (104f) and tomorrow they reckon it may well get up to 42c.

Some of our friends went to the beach today and surprise, surprise....got sunburned Duh!..... I wonder why !!! Us.....we stayed inside with the air conditioner going all day. At 7pm, it was still 36c under my patio.....and we still have another 2 months of official summer to go...but I'm thinking the heat will go into March this year.

There were over 100 bush fires in the metro area today, many started by arsonists..........we nearly lost our home in January by bush fires started by someone, I hope it doesn't happen again this season. Frusteration time
Back to top Go down
Arlev

PostSubject: Re: Our hottest Christmas....   Our hottest Christmas.... EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 7:04 am

This post has been removed

Last edited by on Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vella
Vella

PostSubject: Re: Our hottest Christmas....   Our hottest Christmas.... EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 7:01 pm

Arlev wrote:
Gosh. It sounds as hot as the UK. We're up to 40 and it's just after midday. Should start cooling off real soon, though. It's even hotter in the front room cos we put the central heating on.

They reckon today..Boxing Day...is going to be 42c or hotter....I ain't goin outside to find out.....
Back to top Go down
Psalms_119:105
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Psalms_119:105

PostSubject: Re: Our hottest Christmas....   Our hottest Christmas.... EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 10:28 pm

I wish it was warm here in the US, fuel oil is $3.13+ a gallon!
Back to top Go down
http://verypeculiarpeople.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Arlev

PostSubject: Re: Our hottest Christmas....   Our hottest Christmas.... EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 12:37 am

This post has been removed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our hottest Christmas....   Our hottest Christmas.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Our hottest Christmas....
Page 1 of 1