our father abraham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our father abraham

your word is a lamp unto my feet

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  peculiar people forumpeculiar people forum  

Temple Mount location

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tturt

Temple Mount location Empty
PostSubject: Temple Mount location   Temple Mount location EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 8:21 am

If I understood a news clip -

even though the Israeli government gave permission, there is a push for the digging to be stopped b/c of what they've found - a wall of the 2nd Temple!

I probably don't understand these agreements but seems permission would have been given with the understanding that Israeli overseers could observe and if anything was found that the process would be stopped immediately, until the area could be searched to determine if the process would continue or not.

Am I being native?
Back to top Go down
cyberlizard
Contributing Member
Contributing Member
cyberlizard

PostSubject: Re: Temple Mount location   Temple Mount location EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 8:29 am

what amazes me is that the public across the world are not in uproar over what these arabs are doing...

If israel were to start digging through a mosque you can bet your bottom dollar that muslims across the world would be rioting, throwing petrol bombs and being an absolute nuisance, no doubt support by pro-arab, muslim appeasing politicans from across the globe.

I have seen some footage of what is going on and the israeli prime minister is an insult to the God who he ought to be serving.

p.s. from what i heard, it was he who gave the go ahead for it to be done
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyberlizard.co.uk
Psalms_119:105
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Psalms_119:105

PostSubject: Re: Temple Mount location   Temple Mount location EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 8:30 pm

He is a sell out of peace at any cost, and the cost will be great. The arabs seeks to detroy any evidense that shows rightful ownership of the land and especially Jerusalem. What bothers me more is that they are speaking of giving back what was won in 1967 to the Philistines and this will not make HaShem happy and I think trouble will come to that PM house.

Joel 3:2 comes to mind
Back to top Go down
http://verypeculiarpeople.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temple Mount location   Temple Mount location Empty

Back to top Go down

Temple Mount location
Page 1 of 1