our father abraham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our father abraham

your word is a lamp unto my feet

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  peculiar people forumpeculiar people forum  

An Encouraging Word!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
swangman
Jr.Member
Jr.Member

An Encouraging Word! Empty
PostSubject: An Encouraging Word!   An Encouraging Word! EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 9:54 pm

I wrote this in response to what PSALMS_119:105 sent me in an email & I thought I'd share it w/ you:

I am curious myself about what you said in t/ last part of your message to me, which states, "...Always good to share what t/ L-Rd IS(?) in each of our lives!" I assume you meant to add t/ word "doing" after t/ word "is", unless you have a totally different concept of what t/ Lord is to each individual.

Boy, I can really take off & create an ideal message over that thought!
WHAT T/ LORD IS IN OUR LIVES - WHAT DOES HE MEAN TO US INDIVIDUALLY?

Wow, t/ mind can only imagine what t/ rest of our Brothers & Sisters on this planet Earth actually think about t/ Lord! Most of our answers would resemble each others: King of kings, Lord of lords, our Heavenly Father, t/ Prince of Peace, & t/ many other names & characteristics of our Father Jehovah (YWHW!) Praise His Holy, Glorious, Wonderful Name!worship applause angel playing harp Amen

*******But where does our inner-self go when things aren't goin t/ way we want them to go? ....Is He going to be Lord over our entire lives? Every moment, of every hour, of every day, for t/ rest of our lives? *******When we are acting on our own decisions &/or judgments......Where is He then? *******When we casually do something out of instinct that we've done many times before......does our Lord have t/ right to be our Lord over these areas too? *******I say emphatically, "YES!" ...Like a saying goes I read: "If He's not Lord of all, He's not Lord at all." This can be a hard pill to swallow, but He IS Worthy! No one can say that He isn't worth surrendering to, unless you don't "have t/ heart" to let Him be your Lord over all you are. *******So, reach out, take Him by t/ Hand, & Love t/ Lord your God w/ ALL your heart, w/ ALL your soul, w/ (ALL) your entire mind & w/ ALL your strength.*******AND WHEN YOU DO, SEE IF HE DOESN'T OPEN UP T/ WINDOWS OF HEAVEN & POUR OUT A BLESSING SO GREAT YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT!!!

Praise God, thank you, Brother, for letting me share that! That felt like something I needed to hear & see, even for my-self's sake!

Glorify your God!
Brother Jack

ps - FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN "ENCOURAGING WORD(s)"
Back to top Go down
tturt

PostSubject: Re: An Encouraging Word!   An Encouraging Word! EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 6:07 am

Thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
cyberlizard
Contributing Member
Contributing Member
cyberlizard

PostSubject: Re: An Encouraging Word!   An Encouraging Word! EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 8:29 am

a very good post.

i can tell you for certain that i fail every day, and if I were to be judged without someone covering my sin, i know where i would be heading.

i am very thankful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyberlizard.co.uk
zaksmummy

PostSubject: Re: An Encouraging Word!   An Encouraging Word! EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 10:26 am

Thanks for this swangman, need to hear it at the moment
Catrin xx
Back to top Go down
swangman
Jr.Member
Jr.Member

PostSubject: Re: An Encouraging Word!   An Encouraging Word! EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 10:16 pm

I believe I am hearing that we need to be prepared for a season of t/ ROD of G-Ds judgment. We need to be prepared! He, Jehovah, is making His move to restoring t/ earth for t/ His Kingdom to shine - (move w/ His Power) but there will be something like a purging, a refining time. This may be just for me or for all His Called Ones. It won't be devestating but it will be hard on some! I don't make any prophetical claims. I am not aware if I am a prophet or not. I will not claim myself to be. I only claim that I am a servant of t/ Most High G-D!

Glorify Your Name, Father, Glorify Your Name!!!

sincerely & for certain,
Bro. Jack

ps - this is t/ 1st time I have ever attempted this. Is it of our Redeemer, our Father or am I ....... (u fill in t/ blank.)
Back to top Go down
swangman
Jr.Member
Jr.Member

PostSubject: Re: An Encouraging Word!   An Encouraging Word! EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 10:28 pm

Well, anyway, we all always need to be prepared, reguardless if its prophesied or just understood. Who are we to judge that we know everything about our Heavenly Father. He chastises whom He Loves. How big of a scale could that be? But we must remain, no matter t/ trail we are faced w/. Nothing is worth leaving t/ fold. But joy will "come in t/ mornin'!" & oh, what Joy that will be. It will be worth so much more if we can endure through t/ hardships we are faced w/. They can give us t/ needed tools to be used by
G-D when He reaches out to t/ next person that crosses our path. May we always be ready, steadfast & unmoveable for t/ Glory that awaits us in t/ Presence of our L-rd & Saviour Jesus, Yashua, t/ Christ, t/ Messiah!!!

Oh, Praise Him oh you Heavens, exalt Him you Heavenly Angels. (I know I'm not quoting any particular verse but you get, or may not get, t/ idea) but, anyway, PRAISE HIM!!!
Love you all, G-Ds Blessings be wherever you are!
Back to top Go down
tturt

PostSubject: Re: An Encouraging Word!   An Encouraging Word! EmptySun Dec 30, 2007 4:49 am

Yes, that is what's been occuring - being refined and joyful.
Back to top Go down
Psalms_119:105
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Psalms_119:105

PostSubject: Re: An Encouraging Word!   An Encouraging Word! EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 6:55 pm

Well, I am certainly feeling the rod already, I feel as if my stomachs been kicked in and heart ripped out, I guess it's all in his plan, one I will never fully understand until I am out of here I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://verypeculiarpeople.forumotion.com/portal.htm
swangman
Jr.Member
Jr.Member

PostSubject: Re: An Encouraging Word!   An Encouraging Word! EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:41 pm

Ouch!, Psalms, that sounds painful! Can we pray for you about whatever's ailing you? Please, let us know. We have an Army of Believers dedicated to this site who WILL come into agreement w/ you. One extra Born-Again Believer, besides yourself, is a majority!!! "where 2 or more are gatherd 2gether in MY NAME, there AM I in t/ midst of them" & 3 has been compared to twine linkd to become a rope!!!

If it's any encouragement to you, I know of a Man of God, his name is Robert Parish, who was hit over t/ head w/ a blunt instrument which put him in a coma for over 2 weeks. T/ doctors wantd to pull t/ plug but his prayin secretary asked for 1 more week, 3 days later...Praise God! - After that & because of that, He looses everything. (God's Plan) He ended up at a Christian "outreach" program for men who gave him a place to stay. He got saved & set on fire for God & hasn't slowd down yet. But...He lost his peripheial vision in his right eye (constantly walking into stuff & usually falls to his hands & knees when he is Praising God - jubiliantly!!!) &...he walks somewhat crooked & has a speech problem. &...is now experiencing some numbness on his t/ left side of his body, especially his arm.

I will pray for you, sir! as I do pray for Robert Parish.
May God's Blessings overwhelm you today!!!

sincerely & for certain,
Brother Jack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Encouraging Word!   An Encouraging Word! Empty

Back to top Go down

An Encouraging Word!
Page 1 of 1