our father abraham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our father abraham

your word is a lamp unto my feet

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  peculiar people forumpeculiar people forum  

A moment in time............

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vella
Vella

A moment in time............ Empty
PostSubject: A moment in time............   A moment in time............ EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 5:56 am

Has there been just one moment in time this year, that you wish you could freeze and save forever......

For me it was during my recent holidays. My daughter has a long drive from the road to the house, they live on 1 1/2 acres, and the house is set back from the road. One day when I went to visit her, as we stopped the car to open the gate, my 2yr old grandson, Jakob, came running down from the house to the gate with his arms outstretched calling....grandma, grandma....
I swept him into my arms and twirled him around....it was just magic....

Vella. queen
Back to top Go down
Arlev

PostSubject: Re: A moment in time............   A moment in time............ EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 6:14 am

This post has been removed

Last edited by on Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zaksmummy

PostSubject: Re: A moment in time............   A moment in time............ EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 7:45 am

Ye Vella, when Zak was about six weeks old, I'd finished feeding him in bed one morning and laid him to look at me. Above our bed is a canopy and he was looking at it. The canopy is purple and the walls are cream. He was looking at the canopy and then at the walls, he did this about five times and them just smiled. I guessed he'd just learned the difference between light and dark - it was wonderful to see my little baby learn something for the first time

Catrin xx
Back to top Go down
Vella
Vella

PostSubject: Re: A moment in time............   A moment in time............ EmptyThu Dec 27, 2007 4:44 am

Arlev wrote:
And don't forget that you have to go back there soon to retake all the photographs

Yeah, sure baby...Frusteration time
Back to top Go down
Arlev

PostSubject: Re: A moment in time............   A moment in time............ EmptyThu Dec 27, 2007 11:13 am

This post has been removed

Last edited by on Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Psalms_119:105
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Psalms_119:105

PostSubject: Re: A moment in time............   A moment in time............ EmptyThu Dec 27, 2007 7:08 pm

That sounds wonderful Vella!
Back to top Go down
http://verypeculiarpeople.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A moment in time............   A moment in time............ Empty

Back to top Go down

A moment in time............
Page 1 of 1