our father abraham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our father abraham

your word is a lamp unto my feet

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  peculiar people forumpeculiar people forum  

Our Father Abraham......LOGO..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vella
Vella

Our Father Abraham......LOGO.. Empty
PostSubject: Our Father Abraham......LOGO..   Our Father Abraham......LOGO.. EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 6:40 am

Ok...I've been away for a bit....and have noticed that the logo has changed. I quite like the star over the fish....however....to me, the fish looks a bit...insignificant....is it possible for it to be a different colour so it stands out a bit more. It seems lost behind the star.....just a suggestion...

Vella. queen
Back to top Go down
cyberlizard
Contributing Member
Contributing Member
cyberlizard

PostSubject: Re: Our Father Abraham......LOGO..   Our Father Abraham......LOGO.. EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 6:45 am

catrin and I tried making it different but we just could not get anything that looked better, so we left it as you now see it.

what about the olive tree though!

what do you think of the blue and white colour scheme in general though?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyberlizard.co.uk
Vella
Vella

PostSubject: Re: Our Father Abraham......LOGO..   Our Father Abraham......LOGO.. EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 6:50 am

cyberlizard wrote:
catrin and I tried making it different but we just could not get anything that looked better, so we left it as you now see it.

what about the olive tree though!

what do you think of the blue and white colour scheme in general though?

I like the colour scheme, it's easy on the eye. You can type in black without having to use other "odd" colours and the type is still easy to read. Some people in other forums use all sorts of weird colours in their typing and I find it difficult to read.

Mmmmmm olive tree...dunno...I just feel that the fish, like I said, looks a bit lost...sort of...well this may be taking it a bit over the top...but like Jesus is only....second...!!! if you know what I mean. But if you've tried and you haven't been able to change it....hey, don't worry, it's a minor thing.

Very Happy Vella. queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Father Abraham......LOGO..   Our Father Abraham......LOGO.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Father Abraham......LOGO..
Page 1 of 1