our father abraham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our father abraham

your word is a lamp unto my feet

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  peculiar people forumpeculiar people forum  

tabernacles, jews and christians

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cyberlizard
Contributing Member
Contributing Member
cyberlizard

tabernacles, jews and christians Empty
PostSubject: tabernacles, jews and christians   tabernacles, jews and christians EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 4:19 am

did anyone read about the chief rabbinate in Israel banned Jews from celebrating the feast of Tabernacles with Christians.

turned out the christian organization which promotes it every year is held in very high regard by many jews and the government as well. Lots of pressure was brought to bear but he would not be turned. His reasoning... he did not want jews to be exposed to missionary activity. It is sad really, that some Jews see becoming a christian as changing religion. If it was expected that jews continued to practice Torah then things would probably be different, but there seems to be a different opinion amongst many.

Personally I feel Jews who find their Messiah should be even more fired up to keep the Torah in a spirit of freedom. Just as it says in Acts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyberlizard.co.uk
Psalms_119:105
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: tabernacles, jews and christians   tabernacles, jews and christians EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 8:20 pm

Yes, I heard about it, to me this is encouraging, I understand that many were not obedient to the Rabbis, and went anyway with their children. I think some of them fear the Christian 'G-D' as they call him, is truly Messiah, and he came and now what to do? But hearts are becoming opened more and more quickly, and eyes that were blind are now seeing, and the past is better understood, and forgiveness is happening, and repentance is being made, I witnessed it tonight, a wonderful work He is doing! Praise Him!
Back to top Go down
http://verypeculiarpeople.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Aurorah_Tapistry

PostSubject: Re: tabernacles, jews and christians   tabernacles, jews and christians EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 3:52 pm

Shalom. ..Went on a cyber search after begining my post - then lost the post..

My intention is to find the common-grownd where Jew and Gentile are headed..

Truth is, there is such a great deal of deception - the task.. i think is only possible to takle in telihim [sp?]

Q: ..for Israel and her Allies to realise we must work together to restore our losses..

-------------
Israels Hope HaTikva
Back to top Go down
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: tabernacles, jews and christians   tabernacles, jews and christians EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 8:45 am

First Israel truly needs to recognize who her allies truly are.
Back to top Go down
http://verypeculiarpeople.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Aurorah_Tapistry

PostSubject: Re: tabernacles, jews and christians   tabernacles, jews and christians EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 9:27 am

Abba, the hour is late, indeed -- we who have set our heart on pilgramage, beseach You;

Open the eyes of those who seek You - awaken US - that the hearts of Your Beloved may be in agreement, B'Shem YHSHUA,

May those who've set themselves appart according to Your Word, have a diserning heart so we might walk in shalom, b'Shem YHSHUA --
Awaken Israel so she might SHAMA, hearkening to those who desire their [our] good -and may All those who love her -seek her good, b'Shem YHSHA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tabernacles, jews and christians   tabernacles, jews and christians Empty

Back to top Go down

tabernacles, jews and christians
Page 1 of 1